There is a myriad of things to do in Belize. So where to start?
Let Robert’s Grove be your guide and show you the exciting land that is Belize.
With cascading waterfalls, an abundance of wildlife, the second largest Barrier Reef in the world, and a diverse, inviting culture, you won’t lack for your choice of adventure or relaxation.
7 Night/8 Day Package includes:
- Land transfers between Placencia Airstrip and Robert's Grove
- Accommodations in a Classic Vista Room with private bathroom, A/C, ceiling fans, cable TV, telephone, small fridge, safe, futon couch, and private terrace (Room upgrades available)
- All meals minus one Lunch and one Dinner (Meal Plan includes American Breakfast, Lunch, and Full 3-Course Dinner)*
- Welcome cocktail drink
- Full day Snorkeling Trip
- Maya Ruin & Cave Swimming Excursion
- Cockscomb Jaguar Preserve/Waterfall Swim/River Tubing
- One Full Day Monkey River Float and Trail Walk
- Use of the Inn's three 50 ft. pools, canoes, kayaks, windsurfers, Hobie Cats, gym, and bicycles
- All applicable taxes and service charge on above
Cost for 7 nights/8 days
Jun 1-Nov 30
|$1,553.00 - Includes FREE night!
December 1-19, Jan 6- May 31
- Prices are in US$ for 7 nights/8 days per person based on double occupancy
- Package not available during peak season: December 20-January 5
- *Beverages are not included except for coffee, tea, milk, and morning juice.
- Please note that taxes may be subject to change due to government regulations.
- Domestic flights can be arranged. Please check with your sales representative for details.
Contact us today for more information about our Belize Adventure Package