Robert’s Grove is offering a new pioneering Belize fishing package unavailable anywhere else! This package offers three amazing fishing locations to maximize the fishing experience. With the diversity of ‘on location’ fishing that this package delivers, anglers can share their time fishing at Robert’s Grove, Ranguana Caye, and Robert’s Caye. Whether you are hunting tarpon and permit in Port Honduras & Ycacos Lagoon, bonefish and permit in the Sapodilla Cayes, or bonefish and offshore species like black fin tuna and skipjack at Ranguana Caye and Gladden split, you are always close to home.
Our Out Island Belize Fishing Packages provide anglers with the opportunity to explore southern Belize’s extensive fisheries from Robert’s Grove for three night (first two and last) and two nights at both Robert’s Caye, on the Tarpon Caye range, and Ranguana Caye on the Barrier Reef. Although not as luxurious as Robert’s Grove, both of our island fishing camps are private islands with comfortable accommodations, hearty fare, and fishing right off the islands.
The angling is unlimited and guides will stay with guests on the islands to maximize the fishing opportunities. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the best of southern Belize.
Out Island Belize Fishing Packages Include:
- Land Transfers between Placencia Airstrip and the Resort
- Accommodations in Air-conditioned Classic Vista Room
- All meals minus one Lunch and one Dinner (Meal Plan includes American Breakfast, Lunch, and Full 3 - Course Dinner)
- Accommodation in oceanfront Cabin at Robert’s Caye
- Accommodation in oceanfront Cabin at Ranguana Caye
- All meals at Robert’s Caye and Ranguana Caye
- Local rum beers and non- alcoholic beverages at Robert’s and Ranguana Caye
- 6 full days of fishing for the 7nts/8days package or 3 full days for the 4nts/5days
- Guide & Boat Charter
- Fishing Gear: Loaner light tackle and trolling equipment is included. The Fishing Center at Robert’s Grove is stocked with a full supply of fly, spin and trolling rods. We have tackle for spin and trolling equipment and a wide variety of fly fishing tackle, including flies, lines, leaders and tippet material.
- Complimentary use of the resort’s three pools, canoes, kayaks, windsurfers, fitness equipment & bicycles.
- Applicable taxes and service charge included