Robert’s Grove Marina, with its proximity to the Caribbean and the surrounding majestic Lagoon and mountains, is Placencia’s only deep water access marina allowing maneuvering in most states of tides.
Craft capacity at the Robert’s Grove Marina is 75 feet with a maximum of an 8 feet draft. The Marina comfortably accommodates over 30 vessels and features newly renovated docks, boardwalks and full hook-ups including electricity, water and Wi-Fi access. On-site amenities will also include newly installed showers and laundry service.
Robert’s Grove Marina overlooks the stunning lagoon and mountains and enjoys a constant flow of fresh breezes at all times of the year. The surrounding peace and tranquility makes the Robert’s Grove Marina of choice when traveling to Placencia.
- Daily Rate $3.50 BZ per ft.
- Weekly Rate $10.00 BZ per ft.
- Monthly Rate $20.00 BZ per ft.
- Yearly rate available please call us
- Metered electric $0.45 per kW and water $0.10 per US Gallon
- All Bills are subject to 12.5% Government Sales Tax (GST)
- Prices subject to availability and change without prior notification and fully executed dockage agreement
Contact us for more information about our Belize Marina