Belize Private Islands
Ranguana Caye is a two-acre Belize private island which is maintained and managed by Robert’s Grove Beach Resort, Belize’s pre-eminent Placencia resort. Ranguana is located 1⁄2 mile from Belize’s Barrier Reef and only 18 miles (a one hour boat ride) from the Placencia Peninsula, where Robert’s Grove is located. All trips to the amazing Belize private island, departs from the mainland resort.
The caye has three charming, rustic wood cabañas built high on stilts with outside decks that offer cool breezes and breathtaking views. Each cabaña is outfitted with a king size and twin bed and also has a private bathroom. A housekeeper ensures that your room is clean and fresh daily. In addition spectacular meals are served in a large, palapa-covered dining area.
Belize Private Islands Swept Away Package includes:
- Roundtrip boat transfer - between Robert's Grove Marina and Ranguana Caye.
- Accommodation in an oceanfront cabana, partially over the sea.
- Each cabana is outfitted with a Queen size bed (or twins) & fans.
- Full private bathroom with hot and cold running showers, and a private terrace with hammocks.
- All meals (American breakfast, lunch and dinner) — at the restaurant or on your private cabana terrace if preferred.
- Local Rum, beer and non-alcoholic beverages (Imported brand labels and wines available for additional charge).
- Complimentary use of Kayaks and snorkeling gear.
- A meeting with diving, fishing, and snorkeling guides or a massage therapist can be arranged upon request.
- All applicable taxes and service charge on above.
For package pricing, click here
Contact us today to arrange your stay on our Belize private islands.