Belize Private Islands
Take a 360° Virtual Tour of the island>
Robert’s Caye is a 1 acre private island, just 10 miles from the coast of Placencia, Belize and only a 1/2 hour ride by boat. The island includes a small restaurant with bar, along with four tastefully appointed cabanas built partially over the crystal clear water of the gorgeous Caribbean Sea.
This is one of our two Belize private islands, an ideal setting for honeymooners and sportsmen alike, this “swept away” island paradise is surrounded by the beautiful Caribbean Sea, ideal for swimming (right off your own terrace), snorkeling, and diving. The nearby flats are renowned for fishing as well.
BELIZE PRIVATE ISLANDS SWEPT AWAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip boat transfer - between Robert's Grove Marina and Robert's Caye.
- Accommodation in an oceanfront cabana, partially over the sea.
- Each cabana is outfitted with a Queen size bed (or twins).
- Full private bathroom with hot and cold running showers, and a private terrace.
- All meals (American breakfast, lunch and dinner) — at the restaurant or on your private cabana terrace if preferred.
- Local Rum, beer and non-alcoholic beverages (Imported brand labels and wines available for additional charge).
- Complimentary use of Kayaks and snorkeling gear.
- All applicable taxes and service charge on above
For package pricing, click here
Contact us today to arrange your stay on our Belize private islands.