Jungle and Sea
Let Robert's Grove be your guide and show you the exciting land that is Belize.
With cascading waterfalls, an abundance of wildlife, the second largest Barrier Reef in the world, and a diverse, inviting culture, you won't lack for your choice of adventure or relaxation.
Select which combination is right for you; at which hotel you would like to start your adventure and which hotel you'd like to spend 3 nights and at which hotel you'd like to spend 4 nights. The choice is yours. The following are just examples of what you can choose:
We offer options to allow you to pick what is best for you:
Located on the Macal River in the lush Belize rainforest, Chaa Creek offers eco-friendly luxury as well as unique jungle adventures such as the Butterfly Farm tour.
4 nights at Chaa Creek Lodge & 3 nights at Roberts Grove Resort:
• Day 1: Pick up at Belize International Airport or Belize City transfer via Zoo & Xunantunich, arrive at Chaa Creek.
• Day 2: Tikal full day tour.
• Day 3: Early Bird walk, Barton Creek Cave, Creatures of the Night
• Day 4: Natural History Center / Butterfly Farm
• Day 5:Canoe downstream to San Ignacio. Land transfer to Robert's Grove thru the Hummingbird Highway.
• Day 6: Full Day snorkel trip
• Day 7: Full day Monkey River tour
• Day 8: Transportation to the Placencia airport for a flight back to Belize City
Duplooy's Jungle Lodge:
Nestled on the banks of the Macal River amidst 100 acres of lush tropical broadleaf forest, Duplooy's location makes it the perfect spot for a nature adventures or to visit nearby Mayan ruins.
4 nights at Robert's Grove Resort & 3 nights at Duplooy's Jungle Lodge:
• Day 1: Flight from Belize's Domestic Airport to Placencia's Airport. Reception and transfer to Robert's Grove Resort.
• Day 2: Relaxing distress massage
• Day 3: Full day snorkel trip
• Day 4: Full day Monkey River tour
• Day 5: Departure and transfer by the Hummingbird Highway to Duplooy's Jungle lodge
• Day 6: Full day tour to Tikal Ruins
• Day 7: Full day Zip line and river tubing tour
• Day 8: Land transfer to Belize City or the International Airport