The Placencia Princess' Charter cruises!
Robert's Grove Beach Resort proudly promotes The Placencia Princess, our flag ship available for chartered cruises. The boat can hold up to 80 passengers for sit down dinners and 100 people for cocktails. It is a fully USCG equipped vessel with BBQ grill, full bar, wine cooler, mini kitchen, hot/cold water, 12 and 110 volts, refrigerator, freezer, Microwave and Espresso machine. Watch the video below for a taste of what the Placencia Princess has to offer.
The boat is a passenger steel vessel that has been completely refurbished. It hat 65.7ft x 17.4ft beams, 2 decks, 8 feet high by 35 feet long cargo space, 30 ton weight, 8v71 Detroit Diesel 350 HP Turbo, max speed 15 knots, cruising speed 7 knots. It is great for weddings, honeymoon parties or cruises, birthdays, anniversaries or graduation parties. Here are some of the tours we offer on-board The Placencia Princess...
ToursThe Placencia Princess can be chartered for the following tours:
- Sunset Cruise : 3 hour cruise on the lagoon
Includes = RG special aged rum in the barrel – music & snacks
- Sunset Dinner Cruise : 3 hours cruise on the lagoon
Includes = RG special rum, 3 course dinner, snacks, music and dance
- Midnight Cruise : 3 hour cruise on the open sea, during the full moon (weather permitting)
Includes - RG special rum, snacks, music for dancing
- Private Party Cruise : The Placencia Princess can be chartered for a private party!
Package will be customized based on duration, destination and party requirements
- Day Cruise: day long cruise can be organized upon request for snorkelers & divers or fisherman. Cruise leaves a 0900hrs and returns at 1600hrs.
- Island hopping cruise : This mini cruise leaves the Marina at 0900hrs going towards Ranguana Island, Silk Caye, Roberts Caye and back by 1600hrs.
Cruise includes - RG rum, music & more
BBQ lunch is provided at Ranguana or Roberts Caye
- Discovery Adventure Cruise : This super cruise leaves the Marina at 0900hrs on Day-1, sails towards Ranguana Island to enjoy snorkeling and diving or fishing or simply lounging on the beach.Dinner is served at Ranguana Caye where you will spend the night.
Day-2 sails along the Reef where you will enjoy marine exploration, swimming and sun soaking. You will then sail towards Roberts Caye for lunch. Enjoy diving and snorkelling during the day, then have a lovely island dinner & spend the night at Roberts Caye.
to reserve your cruise on The Placencia Princess.