The Placencia Princess
Robert's Grove is proud to announce that the Placencia Princess is now available for charter. The boat can hold up to 80 passengers for sit down linen dinners and 100 people for cocktails. It is a fully USCG equipped vessel with BBQ, full bar, wine cooler mini kitchen, hot/cold water, 12 and 110 volts, refrigerator, freezer, Microwave and Espresso machine. Watch the video below for a taste of what the Placencia Princess has to offer.
The boat is a passenger steel vessel completely refurbished of 65.7ft long x 17.4ft beam, 2 decks, 8 feet high by 35 feet long cargo underneath space, 30 tons, 8v71 Detroit Diesel 350 HP Turbo, max speed 15 knots, cruising speed 7 knots.
The Placencia Princess can be chartered for the following tours:
- Sunset Cruise / 3 hours cruise on the lagoon
Includes = RG special aged rum in the barrel – music & snacks
- Sunset Dinner Cruise / 3 hours cruise on the lagoon
Includes = RG special rum, 3 course dinner, snacks, music and dance
- Midnight Cruise / 3 hours cruise on the sea side during full moon (weather permitting)
Includes = RG special rum, snacks, music & dance
- Private Party Cruise / the Placencia Princess can be chartered for a private party
Package will be customize based on duration, destination and party requirements
- Daily cruise / day long cruise can be organized upon request for snorkelers & divers, fisherman, Cruise leaves a 09H00 to come back at 16H00
- Island hoping cruise / mini cruise leaves the Marina at 09H00 going towards Ranguana Island, Silk Caye, Roberts Caye and back by 16H00
Cruise includes / RG rum, music & more
BBQ lunch is provided at Ranguana or Roberts Caye
- Discovery adventure cruise / super cruise leaves the Marina at 09H00 on Day-1, sails towards Ranguana Island, snorkelling and diving or fishing or simply liming on the beach
Dinner is served at Ranguana
Spend the night at Ranguana Island
Day-2 sails along the Reef, marine exploration, swimming and sun soaking
Sail towards Roberts Caye for lunch
Diving and snorkelling
Dinner & overnight at Roberts Caye
to reserve your cruise on The Placencia Princess.