Robert's Grove Marina Residences sales exceeding expectations!
With Robert’s Grove Marina Residences sales exceeding expectations in 2013, Robert’s Grove has made several changes in its organization to ensure its continued commitment to excellence will be maintained. In the near future, more than 30 additional rooms will be available in its portfolio, some of which will be, but not limited to, single rooms, plus one, two, three or four bedrooms vacation homes with full kitchen, beautiful living area and some with a private pool.
Our forecast and indications are that these rooms will be available for early December 2013 and our additional sales and forecast show that by late 2014, Robert’s Grove will have in excess of 120 rooms available in one beautiful 24 acre area with:
- Three full service restaurants
- a bakery/ deli
- an organic garden
- a 50+ slip marina with full services including fuel, water, electricity and 24 hr. security
- a PADI 5 Dive Center
- a full water sport rental fleet of boats for tours
- onshore or offshore fishing
- Placencia Princess a 65 ft. boat for dinner cruises, special events and more
- daily or weekly golf cart rentals
- land tours
- and our two infamous private Cayes for private getaways
All part of Robert’s Grove amenities
The sales of lots at the Roberts Grove Marina Residences are continuing to grow rapidly and the same for Robert’s Grove management rental program for their owners. Roberts Grove has complete anticipation that the Roberts Grove Marina Residences rental occupancy will meet or exceed forecasts and expectations.
With this in mind we have relocated our administrative/accounting office to a more spacious area and that also allowed us to do the same for our reservations/event offices.
We are pleased to make the following announcement of promotions and additions to the happy growing family:
- Cindy Linarez has been name General Manager.
- Maria Onofre is administrative assistant
- Tanya Neal Is head of accounting and Human resources
- Devaugh Thompson is costing and analytical logistic manager
- Pauline Arzu is Manger of our reservations/Events department
- Roberto Garcia is our event/reservation coordinator
- Jesus Hercules our head of maintenance
- Edwin our new head supervisor for the Seaside restaurant
- Joliene our new head supervisor for Habanero Café restaurant
- Nathalie our new head supervisor for Sweet Mama’s restaurant
Please join me welcoming these new additions to the family.