Wedding and Special Events
Whether you choose our private beach or pier with the Caribbean Sea as your backdrop, Roberts Grove Beach Resort will personally plan and execute every detail of your special day.Basic Wedding Package includes:
- All Administration, Government Taxes, and Handling Fees
- Marriage License Fee
- All expenses for a Minister or Priest to perform ceremony
- Professional Photographer
- Bridal Bouquet of flowers
- Single layer Wedding Cake & a Bottle of Champagne
- All applicable taxes & service charge on above
Ceremony set up on the beach comes with Bamboo Gazebo Style or Arch/set up of choice with white drapes, floral arrangements and chairs with covers and sashes to match your wedding theme.On site reception locations
Habaneros Restaurant overlooks the Placencia Lagoon and faces our newly developed Marina Villas along with fleet of private yachts give a distinctive view for wedding receptions. The venue is total private and can host up to 150 people. The venue is also the ideal location for hosting birthday parties and open air conferences and meetings.
BBQ Sun deck faces the Caribbean sea with swaying palm and Sea Grape tress The location comes fire place and thatched Palapa Bar and can also accommodated up 150 people giving adequate space for dancing and other entertainment. The venue also and excellent location for family reunions and other special events.
Pier Lounge is our thatched palapa bar that sits on the ocean and gives the perfect back drop of for perfect intimate wedding ceremony and reception. The venue is equipped with a well- stocked by to cater to up 60 people.
The resort is well equipped with tables, chairs, table cloths, chair covers, sashes, glasses and utensils to suite your wedding reception set – up. Open bar tabs as well as drink packages are available to suite any budget requirements. We also take care of booking music provided by local Bands and DJ’s to suite your musical taste.
Our well versed and flexible Food and Beverage will practically catered to any dream dishes of choice for your wedding receptions. From Cocktail Party Hors d'Oeuvres to local and international dishes our Chefs can cater to suite everyone’s palate. The selected ingredients only comes from the freshest local produces from local farms and fishermen. Our on-site garden also provide freshly picked herbs such as coriander, basil, mint, oregano and thyme to add that special taste to dishes of choice, which can all be served plated or buffer style.
We do keep some decorations on site such as sashes and drapes, but in respect to special center pieces and hanging decorations, you would are required to provide those.
Group Wedding Packages
Whether just the two of you or traveling with family and friends, we have everything you need. Discover our destination wedding offerings including a dedicated wedding planning team, honeymoon amenities.
Group Wedding Package
For 20 Persons + Bride & Groom
The Belize wedding packages for the bridal party include an six day stay in Belize and access to the amenities and tours along with twenty (20+) other individuals. Give in to relaxation, romantic evenings, and even adventure to calm the wedding butterflies while we take care of all you will need on that special day.THIS BELIZE WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE 5 NIGHTS/6 DAYS:
- *Roundtrip Airfare within Belize - Between Belize City & Placencia for all group members
- * Land transfers between Placencia Airstrip/Resort
- *Robert's Grove 5 Night accommodations in 5 1st floor Nature view standard rooms and 5 2nd floor Beach view standard rooms, w/private bathroom, A/C, ceiling fans, cable TV, telephone, small fridge, safe, futon, private terrace
- * Complimentary welcome drink for all group members
- *All Meals for group members (Continental breakfast buffet, lunch and full 3-course dinner)
- *All Domestic Alcohol and non-alcohol beverages and mixes
- *Snorkel tour for all group members
- * Monkey River tour for all group members
- *Ruin and Cave tour for all group members
- *Use of three (3) swimming pools, gym, kayaks, canoes, windsurfers, Hobby cats, sailboats & bicycles
- *All applicable taxes & service charge on above.
- *Romantic Candlelight Wedding Dinner for bride and groom on your Private Suite Terrace
- *Bottle of Champagne for toasting & Wedding Cake after the Ceremony
- *Bridal bouquet flowers
- *Personal resort wedding planner and dedicated resort wedding team
- *Picturesque Wedding Location
- *All Administration, Government taxes and Handling fees. Marriage License Fee
- *All expenses for a Father or Priest to perform ceremony
- *Professional Photographer
- *Massage for bride and groom
- *Bride's manicure, pedicure, hair style & facial
- *All applicable taxes & service charge
- *All table set up with cloths, napkins, glass and flatware either on our pier, BBQ deck or lagoon view restaurant
- *3 hours DJ services with music of choice
- *3 hours unlimited Domestic alcohol and non-alcohol beverages per person
- *Hour d’ oeuvre’s hour with 2 cold and one hot choice
- *Cake Cutting and Champagne service
Requirements for Getting Married in Belize
Marriage ceremonies in Belize are internationally valid. Our wedding Planner will handle all of the requirements on your behalf. These details are being handled personally so you can enjoy this special day.
In order to obtain the special marriage for your Belize wedding the requirements are as follows:
- Both parties must be in Belize 3 days prior to filing the petition of the license. All required documents must be original. However, certified copies with lifted seal of the original documents are also acceptable.
- For parties who are not in the country for three days, it is still possible to apply for the special marriage license with an additional fee. The form must be signed by both applicants and verified by affidavit, accompanied by the applicants’ documents of identification. (examples – certified copies of birth certificates, passports)
- All documents should be original but certified copies with a life seal of the original documents is also acceptable.
Application forms can be obtained by Roberts Grove wedding coordinator who will take care of all the necessary legal processing.
The completed forms with items in the following list must be sent to the General Registry or Solicitor General.
- Identification Documents – All documents required must be original, but copies with lift seal of the original documents are acceptable.
- Citizenship – No residency requirement.
- Blood Test – No blood test or Parental consent is needed if over age 18.
- Marital Status – Original or certified copy with lifted seal of divorce or death certificates must be presented if divorced or widowed.
- Witnesses – two witnesses are necessary, which can be friends, relatives and hotel staff, but must be over age 18.
- Proof that both parties are above 18.
The ceremony may be performed by a senior justice of the peace on the property between the hours of 10:00am and 5:00pm including weekends and public and bank holidays.
Please note that the application form is to be submitted to the Registry Office in Belize City on business days (Monday to Friday). If approved, your license will be ready within 2 business days. The wedding ceremony can be performed the following day the license is being received.
For more information you may contact our on-site weddings and events coordinator at email@example.com or Toll Free: 888-223-7984 Skype: robertsgrove.eventsplanner